Time is of the essence after water damage occurs. MWK Construction provides full-service mold remediation and mitigation. It is critical that we assess the damage and start the mitigation work within the first 24 to 48 hours as microbial growth will begin growing and will spread rapidly. The mold remediation process involves:
- Site investigation by an Industrial Environmental Hygienist (IEH) and a state-licensed home inspector who will develop a personalized mold remediation plan. The plan may include a 2-step treatment using an EPA registered non- toxic microbial biocide followed by an EPA registered non-toxic microbial encapsulant.
- Following the 2-step treatment, HEPA air scrubbing to remove the mold spores from the air.
- Post-treatment test including air samples to ensure that the home is healthy and safe for occupancy.
What you can expect in an emergency:
- A visit from a Certified Microbial Remediator (CMR) within 2 hours of your emergency call.
- Site assessment, extraction and dry out.
- Initial estimate for mitigation and remediation, if needed.
- Reconstruction options and estimate.